Sales Executive / Account Manager
Job Title: Account Manager
Location: Harlow, Essex
Salary: Competitive Basic + Uncapped Commission
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Do you enjoy hitting targets and making money?
- Do you enjoy building long term relationships and cross-selling and up-selling to clients?
- Do you want to be part of a global organisation and a winning team?
If the answers are YES, then the company wants to speak with you about an opportunity within their Office Supplies department. Previous experience within sales isn't essential, they look for people who are target driven, money motivated and who want to become a successful member of a fantastic team.
The company, a global technology business, provides shipping & mailing solutions, data management software, and location intelligence offerings, powering billions of physical and digital transactions in the connected and borderless world of commerce.
Helping clients achieve their greatest commerce potential are the company's 16,000+ passionate employees around the world, their relentless pursuit of innovation with over 2,300 active patents, and their focus on clients, who are at the center of all that they do - from small businesses to 90% of the Fortune 500.
They are currently looking for part-time Account Manager to join their team based in Harlow. The role will involve NO cold calling and the successful candidate will join them on a permanent basis contacting existing B2B customers.
Working as part of their Inside Sales Office Supplies team, you will be responsible for contacting existing B2B customers and offering new or replacement office supplies as their Account Manager. A large amount of your day will be spent on the phone developing relationships and closing sales, so good communication skills really are a must. The working environment is fast paced so the ability to manage your own time and workload is essential.
- Proactively contacting existing and new customers to promote and sell a range of consumables and general office products.
- To achieve a minimum of 100% of revenue and margin target.
- Accurately maintaining internal CRM database with customer notes to ensure you are targeting the right customer at the right time.
- Effectively negotiating Win/Win scenarios with customers to provide them with the best possible value for money and the company with the best possible return.
- Presenting key features and benefits of products to secure new business, handling customer objections as appropriate.
- Constantly seeking out new revenue generating opportunities to ensure that company targets are met.
- Providing excellent customer service and ensuring customers are highly satisfied at every opportunity.
- Target driven with a desire to earn money!
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to build quick relationships over the phone.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and as part of a team.
- Previous Sales, Telesales, Call Centre, Account Manager experience is desirable but not essential as full training will also be provided.
In addition, the company is looking for people who share their core values; being passionate about what they do, working collaboratively, taking accountability for actions and putting customers first.
In return, as their Account Manager, they can offer you…
You will be provided with all the training you need and fully supported with ongoing coaching and development in your role. This will ensure you are provided with the full product knowledge and sales techniques needed to become a successful inside sales professional and deliver the required targets.
You will receive a competitive basic salary and generous bonus plan as well as a number of benefits such as 25 days holidays (pro-rata), pension and regular incentives such as days out, prizes and even trips abroad!
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become their Account Manager then please click 'APPLY' today - don't miss out, they'd love to hear from you!
The company is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Office Supply Sales, Franking Machine Sales, Commercial Sales, External Sales, Sales Person, Business Development Executive, Business Development, Sales Executive, External Sales Executive, B2B, Sales Development, B2B Sales Executive, Direct Sales, Account Manager, Regional Sales Executive, External Sales Person, Customer Service Executive, Regional Business Development Manager, B2B Sales Manager, Key Sales, Key Account Manager will also be considered for this role.
Apply for Sales Executive / Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly