Early Years/ KS1 Teacher - Maternity
Pay: MPS but negotiable dependent upon experience
Start Date: Jan 2018
The School is looking to appoint 3 outstanding teachers to cover maternity leave absence in EYFS, KS1 and KS2 and will cover the period January to August 2018.
The successful applicants will clearly understand how children learn and how they can make progress.
We are looking for teachers who:
- Have high expectations for themselves, staff, pupils and parents
- Have excellent teaching and learning skills
- Are adaptable and willing
- Embrace innovation positively and with enthusiasm
- Work well in a team
We can offer:
- A well-established school with new and enthusiastic leadership
- Staff and students who are keen to be led to a bright future
- Opportunities for career enhancement across the Trust
- Hardworking pupils and friendly staff
- A wonderful working environment
- Excellent resources
- Excellent opportunities for professional development
Closing Date: 24/09/2017 at 16:00
Interviews: w/c 2nd October 2017
Information about the school
Our School is a vibrant school that became an Academy on 1st April 2014 as part of the Gravesend Grammar School Academies Trust. The School has committed staff who strive to ensure the pupils achieve the very best they can at all times.
The recent Ofsted Inspection (January 2017) judged the School as 'Good' stating that 'Pupils learn in a happy, safe and calm atmosphere.'
The School has benefited from many improvements to the learning environment both indoors and around the school grounds.
Our vision of 'Happy, Helpful and Hardworking' pupils underpins everything we do and we pride ourselves on strong working partnerships with parents, governors and the community.
Please apply via the button below.
Visits to the school are actively encouraged. To arrange a visit please contact Malcolm Moaby, Headteacher, on .
This post is subject to pre-employment checks, including an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring check, reference checks and proof of right to work in the UK. Whitehill is an equal opportunities employer.
Whitehill Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Our School and all its personnel are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children. This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service.