Rutherford Briant are recruiting for an Audit Senior in Loughton.
Our client is a leading independent firm with a fantastic reputation for staff progression. The role will work alongside senior staff within the Practice to oversee a varied portfolio of Essex and London based clients.
The role will include:
- Responsibility for planning and leading Audits on-site and from the office, including involvement in client meetings alongside a Partner
- Working on a varied portfolio of clients, gaining exposure to working with SME businesses and Ltd. Companies.
- Responsibility for supervising and training junior staff
- Building and maintaining client relationships, cross-selling services where suitable.
- Attending networking and business development events to represent the firm
The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA Qualified with at least 3 years previous experience within an Audit based role. The individual will be able to demonstrate strong organisational and communication skills and show the required ambition to join a leading Accountancy Practice.
Rutherford Briant are the leading quality driven accountancy and finance recruitment specialist in East Anglia.