Rutherford Briant are currently recruiting for a Semi Senior Auditor based in Chelmsford, Essex.
Our client is a leading top 10 firm of Chartered Accountants, who offer an opportunity to join a close-knit, sociable firm. They offer a modern working environment with an excellent team ethos.
The role will include;
- Undertaking medium sized audits and assisting on larger audits.
- Finalising accounts, drafting tax computations and management accounting.
- Working with an experienced team with clients across Sole Traders, Partnerships and Limited Companies
- Responsible for maintaining and building client relationships, being a point of contact
- Working closely with senior staff on ad-hoc advisory projects
The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA Part-Qualified with prior two years experience with Audit within a Practice. They will be able to demonstrate ambition for a client facing role, with strong communication and organisational skills.
This role will work closely alongside the firm's senior staff, with clear opportunities for progression and day-to-day involvement in leading client relationships. The firm offer excellent training for ACA/ACCA for part qualified candidate, outstanding opportunities for progression and a first-class benefits package.