Senior Marketing Campaign Coordinator
Do you have strong digital and direct marketing experience, including direct response for complex commercial campaigns? Then please read on.Senior Marketing Campaign Coordinator - £28,000 - £30,000 - London. This organisation is one of the UK's most recognised charities with significant history of helping people.
In this role of Senior Marketing Campaign Coodinator, you will be responsible for:-
- Collaborate with your line manager to develop campaign plans, targets and budgets
- Day to day management of direct marketing campaigns including mail, email and telemarketing
- Putting together campaign briefs, managing timings and ensuring that everything is delivered on budget
- Liaison and management of internal stakeholders including data teams, legal etc
- External suppliers such as agencies, printers and malihouses.
To be considered for the role of Senior Marketing Campaigns Coordinator, you will need to have experience in-
- Direct marketing (including mail and emali) and/or direct response campaigns
- Working with data, segmentation models
- End to end campaign management
- Data, creative, production and mailhouse
- Have strong attention to detail
- Dealing with multiple internal and external stakeholders and be a strong communicator.
Senior Marketing Campaign Coordinator - £28,000 - £30,000 - London.
If this role isn't what you're looking for, don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams.
You can check out all of out roles on our website on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity. Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.