Trainee/Experienced Process Support Coach GBP9ph - Progression - Quarter
Trainee/Experienced Process Support Coach - GBP9ph - Progression - Quarterly International Trips (Ibiza,Marbella,etc)
Java Recruitment is looking to take on a Trainee/Experienced Process Support Coach for a full time position.
We are looking for a fresh, friendly face to come and inspire and motivate others in the office!
If you're looking to work in a upbeat, fast paced environment within recruitment, with lots of incentives, bonuses and career progression then this is the role for you!
- Assist in managing company pipeline working towards billings of excess of GBP1 million per quarter
- Ensuring all candidates are properly prepared for interviews (References, work examples, interview projects letters after interviews, career plans diner dates/social outing, draft contracts)
- Ensure clients received all of the correct confirmation of placements
- Updating company spreadsheets and billing tables
- Ensuring all paperwork regarding placement are sent over to finance prior to start date
Java Recruitment are a specialist provider of recruitment solutions in permanent and contract staff across specialist niche IT markets in the UK, Europe and the US!
- GBP9ph with monthly bonus scheme (GBP30,000 OTE with full team)
- Structured induction and training programme including IOR certification
- Mentoring programme with a senior manager.
- 28 days holidays (inclusive of bank holidays) + afternoon out of the office at company incentive each month (equalling 34 days off the job on target).
- Reduced rate gym membership
- End of month company nights out
- Quarterly trips away; Barcelona, Prague, Ibiza, and many more
- Company arranged events such as football, bowling, go-kartingetc.
- Monthly Team and Individual Incentives afternoon off at top bars and restaurants
Some administrator experience is required or experience in working within a recruitment company
All candidates must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom on a full time basis. The minimum entry requirements are a degree in any subject or at least 7 A-C GCSE's, or equivalent, with some experience within marketing or direct sales.