IT Manager, Harlow, Essex, GBP50000
Looking for an IT Manager with experience in the manufacturing industry to manage and advise the business on IT solutions that will best help them grow and perform more efficiently.
Location: Harlow, Essex
Preferred job experience:
- Microsoft products (AX/SQL/Exchange)
- System configuration and support knowledge
- Managing and maintaining IT network infrastructure
- Managing 3rd party vendors
- Dynamics AX system administrator. Provide support on Dynamics AX including projects i.e. implementing new/enhanced modules.
- To ensure that deployed technology is always appropriate to meet the current and planned future needs of the business and to drive continuous improvement introducing new practices or service as and when required.
- Ensure all platforms and systems meet capacity and performance requirements.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of the IT infrastructure including storage, back up, virtualisation and Windows.
- Manage the IT helpdesk providing services to the Group with appropriate service levels, reports and communication.
- Responsible for the maintenance and enforcement of network security.
- Maintain and manage the corporate email solution.
- Provide the necessary support to the IT Systems Administrator.
To discuss this role in more detail or apply please email Kathryn Tsang at
Nigel Frank International is the leading Dynamics AX / Axapta recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Dynamics jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements jobs for Microsoft Dynamics AX / Axapta professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the market I have built relationships with key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & Dynamics AX / Axapta jobs are.