Financial Services Administrator
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a junior paraplanner to join an ambitious IFA firm
Our client is an IFA firm based in the City specialising in pension advice.
- Junior paraplanner already working towards completion of the RO exams 1 - 6.
- Experienced sales support wanting to become a junior paraplanner.
- Provide a high-quality support/administrative service for an established IFA firm based in the city of London.
Role responsibilities will include:
- Completing all relevant support and administration for the IFAs, along with assisting them in the preparation of advice for new and existing clients.
- Carrying out the end-to-end support and administration in the process of acquiring new business and clients, as well as servicing existing clients.
Benefits will include:
- Salary £25,000 - £28,000 depending on experience.
- 20 days' annual leave, plus bank holidays.
- Funding towards exams.
- The successful applicant will have current / recent experience working for an IFA firm, with good pension knowledge.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience required
- Good working knowledge of pensions, especially Final Salary Pensions
- Experience of XPlan or AVELO (Adviser office/1st)
- Good IT skills
- Excellent communication skills.
You will be hardworking, organised, be able to manage your work load and very personable to fit into a small office environment.
- The role will be based in the City of London - nearest tube stations are St Pauls and Barbican. Train stations - Farringdon, City Thameslink and Moorgate.
Key Words: IFA, Pensions, DB Transfers, Administration, London, Financial,
Apply for Financial Services Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly