Cocktail Bartender Kent
Rowhill Grange Hotel & Utopia Spa, part of Alexander Hotels a private group of quality hotels of distinction just outside London.
4 Star, Award winning Utopia Spa, 38 bedroom hotel together with the Clockhouse banqueting suite and Pavilion conference venue all within the grounds of 15 acres of beautiful gardens. The hotel has two restaurants RG's Fine Dining Restaurant and Elements Brasserie and Bar for more informal dining.
Please see our website for a full list of facilities and sample menus
We are seeking a Cocktail Bartender with a friendly and fun personality who has a character to engage with guests to enhance their experience in our Elements Bar and Lounge, and of course to inspire the purchase of cocktails!
Working within a team of 4 under the guidance of our Bar Supervisor you will be responsible for food & beverage service standards within our Elements Brasserie, Bar and Lounge during your working shift. As well as cocktail and beverage service light meals service in the bar are also part of your duties.
The bar serves a range of cocktails as well as non alcoholic beverages with the Elements Bar and Lounge offering a range of light meals on its menu together with a range of traditional afternoon teas.
- Ensuring the Bar is stocked ready for each service period
- Ensuring the Bar and Lounge are well presented ready for guests arrival
- Ensuring all the pre-preparation for service is completed
- Meeting and greeting guests entering the bar
- Establishing guest needs and order taking
- Preparing both alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages including cocktails
- Tray service of drinks across the service areas
- Service of light lunches and snacks in the bar lounge
- Ensuring guests always have a drink
- Ensuring the atmosphere in the Bar and Lounge is always perfect
- Liaising with the Restaurant in relation to guests who are taking pre dinner drinks and awaiting their restaurant reservation
- Taking payment for all food and beverage served or arranging for charging to resident guests accounts
- Adhering to the Mystery Guest Standards for the Bar and ensuring the team achieve the required standard.
- Ensuring effective clear down of work area at the end of the shift
- Making sure you balance your till and guest charges
- Ensuring the guest areas are left in a presentable state at the end of your shift
- Smart appearance
- Good communication skills
- Quality beverage service experience
- Experience within a Cocktail Bar/Lounge essential for top rate of pay
- An engaging and fun personality
- Ability to work daytime and evening shifts including weekends
GBP17,000 to GBP19,000 including guaranteed service charge - Salary dependant on experience
- 4 weeks holiday
- 8 Bank holidays
- Free car parking
- Employee uniform
Following completion of the company's 3 month probationary period access to a range of company benefits including:
Discounted hotel accommodation for yourself and your family at all hotels
Discounted hair treatments at our two Utopia Spas
Discount off all food & beverage at all hotels
Discount of individual treatments booked in our two Utopia Spas
Discount on retail products in our two Utopia Spas
Refer a friend staff recruitment scheme In additional you will enjoy a range of other benefits when you celebrate your 1 yr, 3 yr and 5 yr anniversary including; your birthday off paid, complimentary overnight stays, complimentary lunch/afternoon tea and service related holiday