Community Care Assistant
COMMUNITY CARE ASSISTANT
Colchester, Clacton and surrounding areas
Pay: GBP8.00 per hour (45p per Mile)
Experienced and non experienced Vacancies
How would you like the chance to really help people and really make a positive impact?
Does a dynamic and diverse day out in the community sound appealing to you?
Want the best pay rates for care workers in the region
A leading National provider of care. looking for people with or with out experience who share our values and our commitment to helping and caring for individuals in our community.
What are the benefits?
* HUGELY REWARDING JOB
* Performance Related bonus and pay Review in March (Annually)
* Enrol onto a level 2 / 3 care qualification fully funded
* 24 days holiday entitlement (plus bank holiday) pro rata
* Ongoing training & career development
* Promotion and career progression is actively encouraged
* Work with the leading care company in the reigon
What are your responsibilities?
* Driving around the community to appointments
* Developing self-confidence to enable safe transfers including getting up from a chair, in and out of bed and on and off the toilet.
* Personal care tasks such as chances to undertake washing, dressing and toileting independently.
* Support in finding new ways in dealing with everyday tasks including: food and drink preparation, shopping, organising and planning daily routines, using transport, laundry, Bills and Admin and community access
What is required?
* Clean Driving Licence
* Your Own Vehicle
* A true desire and passion to help people
You've read this far so I know you're interested; please send your CV to the below email and I'll be in touch as soon as you've been shortlisted!
Recruitment Specialist in South of England
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.