Office Manager / Administrator
3 days left
- Full Time
Office Manager / Administration
LOCATION: Southend-on-Sea, Essex
SALARY: Competitive salary £22K-£25K (dependent on experience) Plus profit share and bonus
TYPE: Full Time
Do you have experience in an administrative or office manager role? Are you looking to join a busy, dynamic company where you would be a central figure in the day to day running of the office?
About the company
My Client is a growing services company based in Southend-on Sea. Covering London, Essex and surrounding counties they provide a variety of products and services within the B2B market.
About the role
Our client has an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Office Manager/Administrator to join the team. Reporting to the Directors, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the office and the management and coordination of all administrative functions.
Duties will include:
- Managing and maintaining the CRM system and document control systems
- Customer communication
- Managing the company's proof of delivery system
- Ad hoc admin activity and providing support to the managing directors as required
- Stock control and assisting with operational tasks including the organisation of customer installations, supplier management, etc,
- Overseeing HR related activities in respect of holiday leave, sickness new starters and other associated tasks
- Assisting with invoicing and credit control
- Managing and delegating tasks to 2 x full-time administrators
- Fleet management
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual who is keen to play a vital role in the development, growth and overall success of a company committed to delivering excellent customer service.
- Previous experience in a similar Office Manager/Administration role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of CRM systems, preferably Filemaker
- IT savvy and experienced using Microsoft applications essential
- Specialised in Excel
- Self-motivated and driven
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent Attention to Detail
- Knowledge of Hootsuite and Sage preferred
Please Apply online with your CV and contact details today.
Apply for Office Manager / Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly