Media Sales Executive
Media Sales Executive / Telesales / Advertising / Digital / Print / Events / Publishing / B2B
Media Sales Executive with 6-12 months sales experience, selling digital, print and sponsorship packages, is needed for our client, a forward thinking, dynamic publishing house based in Essex. They deliver award-winning content via print, online and events.
This is an exciting opportunity to work as a Sales Executive on established recognised brands across print, online and events. The role involves managing an existing client base and generating new business. They're looking for someone who has the energy, enthusiasm and strong work ethic to help build a growing client base.
Important - The office is not accessible via public transport. If wish to apply for this role, you must have a full driving licence and your own vehicle.
The successful applicant will work to deliver agreed objectives and sales targets across a portfolio of products based around the two leading brands. The main focus of the role will be to sell advertising space in their two flagship print publications to both new and existing clients. The position also involves sales for their events and digital portfolio.
This role is telephone-based within the office. This is a great opportunity to work in a small and friendly team and be involved in many exciting projects.
- Minimum of 6-12 months of sales experience (essential)
- Full UK Driving License and access to own vehicle (essential)
- Experience of successfully selling digital, print, and sponsorship packages (desirable)
- A positive attitude and an excellent team player
- Energetic and enthusiastic with a strong work ethic
- Ability to develop effective client relationships
- Strong communication skills
If the above description describes your skills and attributes and you are looking for an opportunity to work within a well-established company that, in return for your commitment and dedication will reward you, not only with a competitive salary and commission but also the opportunity of career progression as the company grows, then please apply.
Type: Permanent, Full Time
- OTE £25k
- Competitive salary, dependant on experience
- Early close at 3pm on Fridays
- On-site parking
Location: Earls Colne, Essex
Please forward your CV for immediate consideration.