Drawing Office Manager
Are you an experienced Drawing Office Manager looking to take on a new challenge? If so Viridor are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Viridor is one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy.
This is an exciting time to work at Viridor. We are at the forefront of the UK’s green economy and are one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. We use smart people and smart technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world’s resources new life.
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit a Drawing Office Manager to join our team in Rochester, working 37.5 hours a week.
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team as a Drawing Office Manager, you will plan and co-ordinate site surveys for internal customers and manage the procurement of and best value for this service. Duties include:
- Maintain the Company Drawing Office User Guide
- Manage the drawing office budget and ensure the cost effective delivery of the service by matching resources to the requirements of the business.
- To ensure the provision of CAD drawings or presentation requirements of internal customers via the Drawing Office Request System to time and quality parameters therein.
- To plan, co-ordinate and deliver the company topographic surveying, cartographic & OS Data and aerial photographic requirements.
- To manage the provision of the Company Volumetric requirements and 3-D Modelling.
- To carry out annual and timely Performance Annual Reviews (PAR’s) of all direct
- To actively support the Capital Projects Quality team in controlling drawings and other documents where appropriate
- Provide technical advice across the company and assist with other activities in the Capital Projects team or other areas of the company as requested from time to time.
The ideal Drawing Office Manager will have:
- Proven experience working in a drawing office
- Experience of managing teams and people
- Qualification in CAD Design
- Skilled computer and AutoCAD operator (v2013+)
- Good knowledge of land surveying techniques
- Diploma in Management Studies or equivalent relevant experience
- Full driving licence
In return for your hard work as a Drawing Office Manager, we can offer a salary of £35,000 - £40,000 per annum plus excellent benefits, pension scheme and plenty of opportunity for personal development working within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable.
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Drawing Office Manager, then Viridor want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
Closing Date: 11th September 2017
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.