Resourcer | Immediate Start | Promotional Opportunities | Vibrant Team
FTS Group are recruiting for a full time Resourcer to work within a vibrant Recruitment Department headhunting and interviewing candidates within the Transport and Industrial sector. FTS Group have recently expanded into a brand new 20,000 sq/ft distribution centre in Rainham, Essex and are looking for a self-motivated, driven, quick thinking, ambitious individual to compliment the friendly team and fast-growing organisation.
- You will be required to commit to 08:00-17:00 Monday to Friday
- You will be required to undertake roles such as headhunting, advertising, interviewing and data administration on company systems
- You will be required to reach and exceed targets and KPI's set by the Recruitment Manager
- Your daily duties will consist of contacting potential candidates, familiarising yourself with job descriptions, booking interviews and subsequently hosting aforementioned interview
- You will partake in weekly debriefs and progression meetings with the Recruitment Manager
- You will be expected to, where necessary, partake in customer site visits with the Recruitment Manager and host interviews away from your desk
- You will be given the opportunity to progress within the Company subject to your own ambition and determination
- You will have the opportunity to undertake training courses such as Fire Marshalling, First Aid and more
- You will have the opportunity to take 'educational away days' with the Recruitment Manager on aspects of Recruitment such as employment law, working time directive jurisdiction and more
- A suitable candidate will be determined, ambitious, relentless and demonstrate continuity to their work
- A suitable candidate would be able to commit to Monday-Friday, 08:00-17:00
- A suitable candidate will have a vision and strive for career progression
- A suitable candidate will be dedicated to the Company and it's values and vision
- A suitable candidate will be able to start within the next 2 weeks
- A suitable candidate will have had some degree of experience in a similar environment
The above lists are not exhaustive nor inclusive of all potential expectations from the Company. Other duties and commitments may be expected.
If you believe the above job description and person specification applies to you and your personal vision, please apply for this position for the opportunity to be shortlisted and contacted.
FTS Group is a specialist provider of transport and industrial staff including HGV1, HGV 1, LGV1, LGV 1, HGV2, HGV 2, LGV2, LGV 2, 7.5T, 7.5 Tonne, 3.5T, Van Drivers, Drivers Mates, Warehouse Operatives, Reach Truck Forklift Drivers and Counterbalance Truck Forklift Drivers.