Commercial Finance Manager
Robert Half Finance & Accountancy are pleased to be supporting our client on the recruitment of an exciting newly created Commercial Finance Manager position.
The Commercial Finance Manager will support the management, directors and board through the preparation and presentation of financial information, group reporting, forecasting, analysis, strategy and investment appraisal for the Group. The Commercial Finance Manager will be responsible for:
- Consolidation of group entities and analysis of monthly results
- Review, Challenge, and Finalise Plans and Budgets
- Consolidate group financial plans and budget
- Perform Periodic Forecasting; includes updating five year plans
- Prepare for regular board and executive meetings
- Prepare relevant commentary and analysis, as requested and directed by the CFO
- Support the CFO in determining the risk in the forecasts
- Contribute to the achievement of divisions business objectives by providing advice and guidance on financial strategy
- Assist with year-end statutory audit
- Lead and champion change to drive continuous improvement within the finance function.
- Responsible for planning, resource allocation, and forecasting on a long term and short term basis
- Oversee all reporting processes, including managing the month end and year end process and the submission of timely financial reporting;
- Provision of detailed and timely analysis of company performance
We are looking for a high calibre individual who is fully qualified - ideally ACA or CIMA with experience of Financial Planning & Analysis and consolidation of monthly results. Experience of the Retail or FMCG industry is desirable or in an industry focused on gross margins. Proven team management experience and knowledge are also an advantage.
Our client are a high growth successful FMCG business who are expanding and looking to continue their growth story and to drive improvements across the business.
Salary & Benefits
A highly competitive base salary of GBP60,000- GBP70,000 base salary, bonus of 10-15% and package
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.