Model Governance - Senior Analyst
Thanks to extensive growth across the business Shawbrook are looking to recruit a Senior Analyst, Model Review & Governance on a permanent basis. The role holder will work within our established risk analytics function and will be responsible model back-testing, model implementation and further developing the end-to-end modelling governance process. This is an exciting opportunity for a risk modelling professional to join the team during exciting phase of growth.
As Senior Analyst , Model Review & Governance you'll be responsible for the following:
- Providing independence and challenge to the wider Risk Analytics function.
- Keeping an up to date model inventory across a range of risk disciplines.
- Contribute to developing, enhancing and documenting methodologies and processes in accordance with ICAAP, IFRS 9 & Pillar II.
Suitable candidates for the Senior Analyst, Model Review & Governance position with Shawbrook will have the following experience.
- Educated to Masters or PhD level in a strong quantitate discipline such as Statistics, economics of engineering.
- Strong SAS programing skills including Base SAS & Macros
- Excellent experience in advance analytics and modelling in financial services, preferably gained through leading financial institutions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Shawbrook is a specialist UK lending and savings bank found in 2011 to serve the needs of SMEs and individuals in the UK with a range of lending and saving products. Our speciality is in providing funding to established small businesses who are seeking to grow; by listening and working with these customers, we have developed a variety of lending solutions, ideally suited to businesses going through change. We also provide a range of savings products to our individual, business and charity customer base, all of which have access to our UK based customer services team who are on hand to support our customers.