EPM Transformation Manager
The Hackett Group is an intellectual property-based strategic consultancy and leading enterprise benchmarking and best practices implementation firm to global companies, offering digital transformation and enterprise application approaches including robotic process automation and cloud computing. Services include business transformation, enterprise performance management, working capital management and global business services.
The Hackett Group also provides dedicated expertise in business strategy, operations, finance, human capital management, strategic sourcing, procurement and information technology, including its award-winning Oracle Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) and SAP practices.
Founded in 1991, The Hackett Group has global offices in the United States, Europe and Asia/Pacific.
Duties and responsibilities
The successful candidate will primarily be responsible for day-to-day engagement execution and support of new business opportunities. S/he will apply well-honed consulting, project management and functional skills to effectively manage major project components or entire projects and will be asked to support business development such as project diagnostics, RFP responses, proposal development and sales calls.
- lead and manage single engagements and client relationships to complete client work in accordance with established budget, work plans and quality standards;
- own and identify issues critical to the clients' strategic and operational success;
- provide content/functional knowledge and expertise in some of the core EPM processes including Planning and Analysis, Consolidation and Reporting, Business Intelligence and Metrics;
- provide content/functional knowledge and expertise related to general finance/accounting subject areas;
- develop and present conclusions and recommendations to senior client management;
- provide solution implementation assistance as required and oversee the quality of engagement deliverables;
- identify add-on opportunities at current clients both within and outside existing project scope;
- support sales and business development pursuits for existing and potential clients;
- support development of intellectual capital/white papers around leading EPM industry insights and best practices;
- play a role in critical firm building activities, including recruiting, training, and performance management cycles; and
- mentor, coach, and develop junior staff.
We are searching for a professional, talented, and driven individual with strong finance and EPM experience, more specifically:
- substantial work experience, including international consulting experience with a top tier consulting firm and experience working in a corporate Finance function;
- knowledge of the EPM software/product functionality and capabilities including Oracle/Hyperion, SAP and IBM/Cognos;
- Hyperion and/or Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud Services implementation experience across a variety of industries and working with multiple clients;
- Oracle FDMEE implementation experience across a variety of industries and working with multiple clients;
- ability to effectively support new business generation and organisation of pursuit teams;
- as this role will involve working with companies in South America, experience working in a relevant field in that region is preferred;
- strong interpersonal and people/project management skills;
- effectively operated independently and in a team environment as well as managed people and multiple engagement project work plans;
- bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, Accounting or related field;
- excellent verbal and written communication skills including presentation skills (MS PowerPoint);
- multi-lingual capability (fluent in Spanish or Portuguese in addition to fluent English); and
- willingness and ability to undertake frequent travel to client sites in the UK, Europe and worldwide.
In addition to the qualifications listed above, the company and EPM practice place a high emphasis on relevant personal qualities such as creativity, resourcefulness, and entrepreneurial spirit.
No agencies please.
Posting date: 01/08/2017
Closing date: 29/08/2017
Apply for EPM Transformation Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly