Medical Coordinator Part-Time
7 days left
- Flexible Hours
Are you seeking an on-going temporary administration position, to fit around your current commitments?
We are seeking a highly organised, capable and dedicated individual to join our client based in Harlow. Established for over 60 years, they are highly thought of within the local area and enjoy the benefits of a loyal client base.
As Medical Co-ordinator your duties will include:
- Inputting data into Microsoft Excel
- Booking initial appointments and follow-ups
- Supporting nurses with any clerical jobs required
- Sending out patient letters/forms
- Answering phones/emails in a professional manner
- General administration duties
What's in it for you?
- Flexi-Working- this role would suit an individual looking for part-time work to fit around current commitments.
- Working hours are 1pm- 5pm, two days a week. These can be negotiated, although Monday and Friday would be ideal.
- As part of a charitable organisation, you will be part of a dedicated and loyal team who are committed to providing top notch medical examinations, check-ups and insurance claims for local businesses.
- Parking availableonsite/ Close to public transport links
If you are interested in this part-time (8 hours per week) position, please send your CV to or alternatively click apply below: