Business Development Manager - Property - East Anglia
The BDM will be responsible for the following:
- Developing a strategy for delivering expected regional business levels, managing a panel of strategic and broker partners.
- Achieving agreed business objectives, ensuring that expected levels are met with regards to conduct & performance.
- Developing Broker and Strategic Partner relationships through training, development and marketing, ensuring that all partners are effective and meet agreed and expected business objectives.
- Developing a rationale for unusual cases and communicate opinions and views to credit teams for their consideration.
- Owning and understanding the dynamics of your region to ensure that the strategy is regularly reviewed and adjusted where necessary.
Suitable candidates for the BDM position will have the following knowledge/experience:
- Extensive field sales experience in the financial services sector.
- Experience of selling to intermediaries.
- Strong understanding of mortgage and the financial services market.
- Knowledge of underwriting process/criteria requirements.
Shawbrook is a specialist UK lending and savings bank found in 2011 to serve the needs of SMEs and individuals in the UK with a range of lending and saving products. Our speciality is in providing funding to established small businesses who are seeking to grow; by listening and working with these customers, we have developed a variety of lending solutions, ideally suited to businesses going through change. We also provide a range of savings products to our individual, business and charity customer base, all of which have access to our UK based customer services team who are on hand to support our customers.